Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Week of 2011

Well I made it thru the first week of 2011 and the first week back at school. It was a busy, but good week. I had something to do every night. Wednesday night, we sneak previewed "Country Strong." I really liked it. The music in the film is great! I feel like the character Beau stole the movie. One of my favorite songs in the movie was "Give In To Me." It reminds me a lot of a Tim McGraw/Faith Hill duet. Thursday night, we had our belated Gossip Girl Christmas party and gift exchange. This year it was at my house. I made a delicious risotto! Chris drew my name this year and gave me some of his original artwork. He is really in to photography and gave me a Van Dyke print. It is a picture of an old sign that said, Thank You. He said he chose that one for me because of this blog and my project last year. I thought that that was so thoughtful and I love it! Friday night, I had a wedding party and by last night I was beat. Went to dinner and a movie with my mom and then to bed early. I went to church on Friday night so I slept in today and finally forced myself out of bed at 1ish. Only to go straight to the couch...ha! Now it is SNOWING and it is coming down pretty good. Wonder if we'll have school...

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: