Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Proud to Be a RAZORBACK!!!

This is me being with some silly Hog glasses on 2 years ago at the Ole Miss game....ha!
So I am still proud to be a Razorback after last night's loss in the Sugar Bowl. First of all, I am so proud of our team for making it to a BCS bowl. We have come so far in the Petrino era. This time last year we had squeaked out a win in the Liberty Bowl against East Carolina. Don't get me wrong it broke my heart that we lost last night and that we lost the way we did....we were SO close!!!! But we lost in the Sugar Bowl to one of the most storied programs in college football, Ohio State. This football season, like all the others, was filled with fun, friends, and memories. My class voted weekly on who was going to win and today we ended the season by voting for our favorite Razorback. It was a lot of fun!
I'm already looking forward to next football season. Only something like 207 days...but who's counting?!
Hope all is well....
post signature

0 comments: