My backyard.
Another backyard shot.
Love this pic of the saddle in my backyard!
Coco and I all bundled up.
With our snowcook Martha...ha!
There she is...
Close up shot...had to throw in a horse shoe in honor of the races starting.
Coco in the snow.
We got between 5-6 inches in Little Rock!
My house.
My street.As much as I didn't want a snow day because we'll have to make it up, I am thoroughly enjoying this Monday off. I slept in and then decided to make a snowman. Last year, I started one and then gave up because it was harder than I remebered...ha! We have been learning all about winter and snowmen so I really want to make one to show to my students. I think it turned out pretty good and it was fun! She is a cook and I named her Martha after none other than Martha Stewart. I'm going to make snow ice cream this afternoon and more importantly enjoy this day!!! Enjoy the snow day...if it snowed where you live.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment