So this Friday I will be 28. It is my "golden birthday." If you aren't familar...I'll be 28 on the 28th. I'm celebrating all week! The parents of my students are bringing me lunch everyday this week from a restaurant...how thoughtful?! As a teacher we don't have enough time to go out to lunch and so I usually eat a half of a peanut butter sandwich everyday. This has been such a treat. Tonight, we are celebrating at Supper Club. (Super pumped about a new GG!) Tomorrow night, Mrs. Linda is taking me to dinner. Thursday night, my mom is taking me to dinner. Friday night, my sweet friends have planned a bday dinner with about 20 of my friends. I am so blessed!!! Even though after all this eating I think my first week as a 28 year old will be spent on a diet...ha!
Hope all is well....

2 comments:
Happy birthday week, Ef!! Have a great one :)
How sweet that the parents are doing that! I love that you are being so well taken care of this week! I hope that your Birthday is great and that this new year is amazing for you!! Love you, xoxo
Post a Comment