Monday, October 4, 2010

Cooler Temps

Today I am thankful for the cooler Fall temperatures. It is so nice to go running in the mornings and not be soaking wet when I get home. Plus, I love getting cozy with blankets and sweaters when I am at home. I cannot say it enough...Fall is my favorite season!!! A couple of years ago I did a Top 10 reasons I LOVE Fall on this blog. I decided to re-post it and yes I can count and know there are more than 10.

1. Football, football, and more football! 2. Soup 3. Cooler weather 4. Leaves changing colors 5. Bonfires 6. Pumpkins 7. Halloween 8. Apple Cider 9. Fall TV 10. Thanksgiving 11. Cardigans 12. Boots 13. Apples

Last week flew by and I realized I didn't post anything. I have really good intentions.... This weekend was spent in Hot Springs at the wedding celebration of my friend Lauren (LC as we like to call her) and Jason. Everything was beautiful and they couldn't have asked for more awesome weather. School is going good just so tired after an eventful weekend. I keep thinking one of these weekends I'll take it easy and stay in LR and rest, but it never seems to work out that way. Oh well at least I'm having fun!

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: