Texas Stadium...a.k.a. Jerry's Palace
Go Hogs!!!!
These fans were serious....can we say Jen/Sheila's unitard from Big Bro?!
Megan, Clare, and I tailgating.
Clare and IToday I am thankful for Texas Stadium. I went to Dallas this weekend to attend the Southwest Classic. The Hogs won, it wasn't pretty but a win is a win! The stadium is amazing. The Seligs were so nice to treat me to such a fun event. As always, Clare and I had a blast and we always have the best time. Either we're crazy or we attract crazies because the most random stuff happens to us. All I will say is the traffic on the way home from the game was truly unforgettable!
Another week, but at least it's a short one. No school Friday...woo hoo!
Hope all is well....
1 comments:
Yall look adorable, sad I mised such an epic weekend :( love you!
Post a Comment