Razorback pumpkin
Fall decor at my houseToday I am thankful for pumpkins. Tomorrow is the first official day of fall and it is by far my favorite season. This past weekend, I went to Dallas for Clare's bday. On Saturday morning, I got up and ran the Tour de Fleur 10k. It is to benefit the Dallas Arboretum which is amazing. They had pumpkins everywhere! It was beautiful. The pic above is a lined walk-way leading to a fountain. This pic makes me very happy. I decorated my house last night for fall and I love it. I almost like decorating for fall as much as Christmas. A couple of years ago I painted some real pumpkins with a Razorback on them. White pumpkins are my favorite so this year I decided to buy white plastic pumpkins and paint a Razorback on them. I really like how they turned out. I've made several to give as gifts. The best part...you can put it out year after year.
If you would like a Razorback pumpkin (orange or white) send me an email effie.edwards@gmail.com and I'll make you one. I'll charge $20-25 depending on the pumpkins being on sale or not at Michaels.
So excited about the Razorbacks big win, being ranked #10, and the big Bama game this weekend. Go Hog Go!!!!
Hope all is well.....

1 comments:
Love love LOVE your fall corner! You're going to have to help me decorate my new house come end of January.
Post a Comment