Sunrise view of Pinnacle Mountain

View from the top of Pinnacle Mountain
Today I am thankful for Pinnacle Mountain. For the past 2 years, in the spring, summer and early fall I try to climb Pinnacle once a week. One reason I like it so much is because it never gets easier. I almost always do it with my friend Jenna. Her dog Riley normally tags along and she definitely is the pace setter. She can't wait to drag us up the mountain. I found these images of the mountain on Google and was amazed at how beautiful they are. I am always so happy to make it up and down I sometimes forget to take in the beautiful views. Something that I love about my new school is that you can see the mountain from the north side of our building. We are so lucky to have this right here in Little Rock. If you live here or live close you should defiinitely check it out.
Hope all is well....


0 comments:
Post a Comment