Monday, September 6, 2010

New Haircut, Arkansas Razorbacks, and Labor Day

This old lady was awesome!

Today I am thankful for my new haircut (now that I know how to fix it), the Arkansas Razorbacks, and Labor Day. I have had long to semi-long hair forever! On Tuesday, I broke down and decided to cut my hair. It has just been really blah lately and I figured it will grow back eventually. So I cut about 6 inches off the back (it now hits about my collarbone). It took me a couple days to figure out how to fix it, but I LOVE it! The pic above doesn't really show what it looks like. I went to Fayetteville this weekend for the game and every time I sit in Reynolds Razorback Stadium, I am reminded how much I love the Arkansas Razorbacks....especially football. Going to games, brings back so many childhood, college, and post-college memories. Also, it will forever remind me of my dad. We saw this old lady in "the pit." She was every bit of 80 and told us she can't even remember her first Razorback game. She was decked out. It was awesome! It made me even more excited about the game in LR this weekend...those are always the best! I came to Hot Springs yesterday. I didn't make it in time to go on the lake, but we went out to the lakehouse for dinner and fireworks and it was the highlight of the weekend! Getting to be around old family friends, that are like family, is the best. Having an extra day is amazing. My mom and I were laughing this morning about how we would have already been at work for 2 plus hours and up for almost 4 by the time we started breakfast this morning. I feel so refreshed to start this 4 day week. We toodled around HS today and went to "The Switch." I loved it. It was really sweet and heartwarming...sniff sniff.

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: