Today I am thankful for College GameDay. This is my favorite time of the year! I started counting down the days to when football started again as soon as the season ended last year. This time of year I wake up and watch College GameDay on Saturday mornings and then get ready for a whole day of football. Love how I can do basically the same thing on Sundays, with NFL action! The only thing that would be better is if I could somehow be a part of the GameDay staff, work at ESPN, or work for the NFL. To say that I am football obsessed would be a slight understatement. When you grow up around something constantly you either say you'll try to get away from it or you embrace it. I chose to embrace the football obsession that runs through my veins. As much as I love to do a lot of things football might rank #1 on my list...
Some highlights of the weekend for me....
The Razorback game in LR. Why these are always so much fun and full of memories I'm not sure, but we had a blast and we're 2-0! Darren McFadden had a good game for the Raiders. Peyton Manning threw for over 400 yards even though the Colts lost...boo! My best friend's Life Champs team the Colts won their first game of the season. Really liking the Eagles helmets and throw back look. Alabama won! Watching football for almost 48 hours straight...priceless.
Super busy week and then heading to the Big D for, my best diva friend, Clare's birthday celebration.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment