Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Early Mornings

Today I am thankful for early mornings. As we speak, I have already worked out for an hour this morning, gotten ready, and I am at work. During the school year, I get most days about 4:30 a.m. I remember as a kid, thinking how can my mom get up so early?! I could never get up that early....well now that's me! As much as I despise the alarm clock when it goes off, I enjoy getting a lot accomplished and coming home after work and not having to worry about working out and picking up the house. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't consider myself a morning person and it never gets easier, but it's what works for me.

I really am going to try and work on not being M.I.A. from the blog. I still have so many things that I am thankful for it's just finding the time to sit down and write them.

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: