Today I am thankful for back to school. I am hoping that this will be one of those things that if you speak it it will happen...ha! Don't get me wrong I am so excited about this new year, new school, new grade level, new everything, but it is a bit overwhelming at the same time! I have been working at school and at home to get everything ready. I don't want my room to be cute I want it to be THE cutest. I will definitely share pics once everything is complete. Clare came home from Dallas on Tuesday and has been a HUGE help. I think her thumb is bruised from cutting out so many things. Also, having her there to make me laugh and calm me down a bit has helpd tremendously. My mom came over yesterday and we literally did school stuff from 9:00 a.m to 11:00 p.m. with a small break in between. Think I'm going to take a break today and have one last day to myself. We got our class lists on Thursday and getting to know there names made this all more a reality. I can't wait to be someone's Kindergarten teacher. Let the fun begin....
Hope all is well....

1 comments:
so fun! you better post pics of your room :)
Post a Comment