Today I am thankful for my cowboy boots. It has been so fun teaching in the Edwards Corral. The theme of my classroom is partially an excuse for me to wear cowboy boots regurlary....ha! The kids love it and in their favorite book "No David!" he wears cowboy boots so they love pointing that out. Also, several of my students have told me they are going to wear their boots to school soon. I cannot wait! A little back story on the boots, they were my mom's and purchased at Arky House (if you're from H.S. this place is legendary). They are Dingo brand and still have the price of $29.99 written on the inside. She purchased in the late 70's. I don't ever remember her wearing them. Needless to say, I discovered them in high school and there has been no looking back! I've had them resoled once and they definitely look worn in.
Today was my 3rd day of teaching Kindergarten and it went great. This weekend I caught up on some school stuff and tried to catch up on some rest. Nothing else too major going on.... Unfortunately, I think this blog might take a backseat to the school blog so check that one out regurlary for updates.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment