Today I am thankful for Orange Leaf. Orange Leaf is a new, self-serve frozen yogurt joint here in Little Rock. I tried it for the first time in Tulsa and was hooked. I am not the biggest ice cream fan due to the mild allergy to dairy. Yogurt is just "light" enough that it doesn't upset my tummy. Let me tell you why Orange Leaf is so fab..... You serve yourself so you can mix as many flavors as you want. All the flavors are low or non-fat. My personal faves are cake batter, peach, strawberry, and original tart. There are about 20 flavors to choose from! Then, you can put as many toppings as you want. They have a ton of fruit and then every kind of candy and sweet thing you can imagine. I have never been that crazy about toppings, but I do enjoy putting Teddy Grahams on the top of mine. I have taken a ton of friends there and I think I have gotten a few people addicted....ha! There are all kinds of places like this (self-serve) springing up, but for now I contend Orange Leaf is the best.
I would like to say Happy Birthday to my dad. Today, he would have been 59 years old. Love you so much and miss you more everyday!
Hope all is welll....

1 comments:
Happy Birthday to Steve! I love you, friend! :)
Post a Comment