Monday, June 14, 2010

Tears

Today I am thankful for tears. Whether they be tears because you are sad, mad, happy, or laughing so hard you cry, tears are a natural, good thing. Sometimes, I am, what I like to call, "weepy." Definition of weepy: Just about anything from a commercial, to a sweet card or text, honestly anything causes me to tear up. As a girl I think it is completely normal and natural to have a complete breakdown everyone once in awhile...right?! Ha! That brings us to happy tears... There are some moments in life that make you so elated that you shed tears! And lastly, my favorite tears are when you get to laughing so hard that you are crying. This isn't that common for me and are usually memorable moments!!!


I just hung out at my mom's this weekend. Tomorrow she is having a knee replacement and I'll be playing nurse for the next 10 days. Please say a prayer for her surgery and more importantly her recovery to go well. Also, please say a prayer for sweet baby Cohen, and his parents Brent and Megan Marshall. If you don't read her blog you can find it on the side of mine. They are some college friends of mine and there baby was born last Monday. To find out the details go to her blog. More importantly, please pray!!!!


Hope all is well...


post signature

0 comments: