Friday, June 4, 2010

Terry Elementary

Today I am thankful for Terry Elementary. This is the first and only place that I ever taught. Today is my last day here and as excited as I am for my new adventure I am sad to leave. Terry holds so many special memories for me. I have had the opportunity here to teach some great kids, love on some that don't get much love, and meet some fabulous teachers. I have not only been able to teach with some great teachers, but I have met some great friends! Not only will I be changing schools, but I will be teaching a new grade level. I don't really like change (but who really does) because I am all about a routine, but I am excited for a new adventure. It will keep me on my toes.

I am excited because I have no "plans" this weekend. Ready to do some relaxing.

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: