Today I am thankful for the iPhone 4. After my iPhone 3G bit the dust a week and a half ago, I've been having to use a RAZR. I am not someone who has to have the lastest and greatest gadgets, but once you go iPhone you can't go back. I felt like I was going to get carpal tunnel from texting on that RAZR and not to mention I had to stroke each key multiple times to get the letter I wanted!!! Yesterday, I was so excited to find out that my pre-ordered iPhone had arrived! I feel like I have been so out of touch the past week or so because I relied so heavily on my previous iPhone. Not to mention, this one is super cool. I can't wait to FaceTime talk with someone... I got some of my house to-do's done this week. I should finish the others this upcoming week. Once they're all done I'll share.
Hope all is well....


1 comments:
How are the cabinets coming? miss you.
Mel and B train and I watched a documentary called No Impact Man tonight, really interesting. are you at Twilight?
Post a Comment