Today I am thankful for prayers. I truly believe that prayers work! Thanks to all our family, my friends, and my mom's friends prayers; my mom is recovering quite well from her total knee replacement surgery. The surgery went well and she hasn't been in a lot of pain. Today the physical therapist came in and she got up and walked around the halls a bit. The staff says that she is doing quite well. Also, all the prayers for baby Cohen are working. He is doing better. What a little fighter!
I have caught up on all my celebrity gossip, favorite blogs, and any other business on the computer. I ordered my new iPhone 4 today and couldn't be more excited!!! I'm looking forward to going to the pool and seeing the girls tomorrow.
Thanks to all the readers who said a prayer for my mom and baby Cohen. Keep them coming...they are working!
Hope all is well....

1 comments:
There is power in prayer!! Glad they are doing better and your mom is doing well!
Love you!
Post a Comment