Today I am thankful for naps. Naps are the only thing that have gotten me through the past couple of days!!! I haven't been the best about blogging because I have been so busy and so tired!! We went to Dallas this past weekend for Anna's Bachelorette Party. To say that we had a good time would be an understatement!!! I danced til my feet were sore, laughed so much my stomach hurt, and had my fair share of drinks. We had such a great group of girls and an even better time. I can only hope that my bachelorette party will be half as fun. Needless to say I have felt a bit like a zombie because all of the late nights, but it was well worth it. Just a week and half til Spring Break and I am so excited. I can't believe we are getting so close to the end of the school year.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment