
This is the pair I got last year....still LOVE them!

Today I am thankful for Tory Burch flats. I love the Reva! That is Tory Burch's mom's name and this was her first 'famous' shoe! They are pricey, but classic!!! I got the orange jellies last year and wore them constantly. I wore them to the pool, with dresses, with jeans, shorts, everything! Since it is warmed up I have gotten them out again. I got on the website the other day and saw that this season they have the jellies in black and I freaked out!!! Those will be coming to my house very soon. Also, I bought a friend the cute flip-flops as a bday present last year and wanted a pair, but waited to0 late and my size was sold out so I will be ordering those, too. I came to my mom's this weekend and am trying to fight off a cold/allergies. Wish I could breathe, but thankful because it could be a lot worse!
Hope all is well....


0 comments:
Post a Comment