Friday, March 19, 2010

Lash Stiletto

My new mascara!
Today I am thankful for Lash Stiletto mascara by Maybelline. I started using this mascara about 3 weeks ago and I LOVE it!!! I read about it in Real Simple magazine and needed some new mascara so I thought I would give it a try. It just so happened to be on sale at Kroger for $5! Since then, I have had several people think that I started using Latisse or got the eyelashes put on that stay for 6 weeks. OMG if they only knew it was simply a $5 dollar tube of mascara!
I don't know if you've ever heard that saying..."You can never be too rich or too thin," but I think that they should add that your eyelashes can never look too long...ha! Some of my students have the longest, most beautiful eyelashes minus mascara and it always makes me jealous.
Spring Break starts today and I am so thankful and excited. Have a great weekend!
Hope all is well....
post signature

1 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I have not heard of this one but now I want to try it! I've been using the Cover Girl one in that fat orange tube for a few months and like it!