I made this Christmas tree door decor...I think it turned out pretty swell!!!
I cut this rose out of my garden this week....crazy that it is December and they're still blooming because all of this nutty weather.December has begun and with it came cold weather and the busiest season of the year. Between work, afterschool, Christmas shopping, and celebrating there isn't much time for sleep!! I guess that is what Christmas break is for.... I don't have much going on this weekend so I am going to try and work on some of the different Christmas gifts that I am making. Even though this time of year sometimes gets overshadowed in the hustle and bustle, it is one of my favorite times of the year. I LOVE Christmas music, movies, and all the holiday decorations. I have started receiving Christmas cards and it is so fun to see how families have grown and changed over the course of the year. I ordered our Christmas cards today and hope to receive them sometime this weekend. Thanks to my friend Derek (who took the new pics on my header) they look awesome this year!!! Also, I want to congratulate my friend LC (Lauren) and Jason on their engagement and upcoming wedding!!!
Hope all is well....

1 comments:
very cute new pics!
Post a Comment