Playing cards with the fam...Harper was helping me.
"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas"
Harper, Ellie and their best friend Coco
Harper getting the fireplace ready for Santa
"Say Cheese Everybody" Harper with her new camera
Harper and her new soccer ball
Harper and Ellie getting ready to open presents
Harper watching Coco eat...she is obsessed
Little Ellie
Chris and is new Joe Jonas cut-out
On the drive from Bentonville to Tulsa...miserable!
Tennyson and I got stuck taking Harper to the dr. It was kind of funny!
Madison...so cute!
Harper and Ellie's bounce house from Santa...they LOVE it!!!We had a fabulous Christmas...minus the weather. I'm not complaining about our white christmas, but it did make traveling not so much fun. I am posting this on my sister's mini-laptop which makes it a little difficult so I am not going to type much. Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and enjoyed their time with friends and family. Coco and I are heading back to LR tomorrow to avoid more winter weather. Looking forward to the new year...
Hope all is well....


1 comments:
looks like a fun Christmas!! Wasn't the weather here INSANE?!
Post a Comment