Blogging has taken a back seat to life during this crazy holiday season. This past weekend I worked on my big Christmas project. Every year there is one gift that I make and give a lot of friends and family. Last year, it was the heating pads that you warm up in the microwave made out of fun, festive fabrics. I cannot reveal what this year's project is because some readers of this blog will be receiving one. Let me just say that they are fabulous and I had to make myself one, too! I may not be blogging for the next week or so because here is the list of events...
Tonight- Babysit, Thursday- Movie night, Friday- church & then nothing (yay!), Saturday- Garvan Gardens with mom and a bunch of family friends (this a tradition we started a couple of year's ago and I love it!), Sunday- baking for upcoming week at school, Monday- afterschool & party, Tuesday- Supper Club Christmas party, Wednesday- afterschool & getting ready for party at my house, Thursday- Tacky Christmas Sweater party @ my house, Friday- not sure yet, but last day of school!!!, Saturday- wedding shower and Christmas Karaoke. I am getting tired just writing this list!!!
I am so excited that Alabama won the SEC championship!!! Roll Tide!!
So much more to blog about, but my brain hurts.
Hope all is well....


3 comments:
What a cute Christmas card Effie, I love it! You and coco are too cute! Love ya, xoxo
Effie,
It's Allison Craig, Marshall's sister...Maybe you remember me from going through rush in 2002? I just found your blog through Megan Marshall's...
love the Christmas card of you and your pup! If you wander over to my blog, you will see that I am just a tad obsessed with my own!
good to find you!
Love that Christmas card!!! SO cute!
Post a Comment