Last night, we braved the weather to have our Gossip Girl Christmas Party. For those of you who don't know, I am in a Gossip Girl Supper Club. Every Monday night, we meet at Chris' and watch Gossip Girl and have dinner together. I look forward to this day every week. We always have so much fun! I decided a couple of weeks ago that it would be fun for us to have a Christmas exchange and all the gifts had to be GG related. Last night was the big reveal and keeping up with the show there were some unexpected surprises. I am going to let the pics tell the rest, but I LOVE my gift!!!
Mel's GG themed outfit....the dreamcatcher!!!
Renee wore her GG sweatshirt.
We sit in the same spots every week.
Chris and I's spots.
Befor the big reveal....
Chris channeling Chuck Bass at the Snowflake Ball
The back of the jacket.....classic
Chris' framed original photograph for Mel
Regan's new Blair inspired headband
Chris' new boxers
Renee with the shirt I made for her
Me and my BF Chase........just kidding
1 comments:
LOVE the Chuck Bass jacket- job well done!
Till next time :)
Post a Comment