Monday, December 8, 2008

New Stockings

Up close to show all the detail...awesome!!!Hanging on the TV armoire

With a new house comes the need for new things. Since this is our first Christmas in our new house, Coco and I had to have new stockings. For the record, I still use the one I always have growing up and since I have lived in LR I have not had my "own." Last week Coco and I went down the hill to Cynthia East fabrics, such a happy place, and picked out fabric to make our stockings. This Saturday, I made them and I have to say, they turned out great! Actually, more than great, fabulous!! Wanted to share the pics.
Other than that, I am just on the countdown til Christmas break....9 days if anyone is wondering. Have a Terrific Tuesday and a Rockin' Rest of the Week!

0 comments: