Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008


Mom on Christmas morning.The shirt I made for Chris.Robyn got "The Dickey" this year!Doesn't it look lovely?!Ethan and EllieFamily Photo 2008Nanny and Ellie Harper wrapping Baby Sis up.
The girls in bed together.

If anyone was wondering......I was good! Just kidding. I had a wonderful Christmas receiving a lot of wonderful gifts. Thank you everyone!
This year was the first Christmas in my 25 years of life that we did not spend Christmas day at my grandmother's house in Bentonville. (Long story, but this will never happen again!) Mom and I spent Christmas together in Hot Springs. It was a little weird, but nice. Christmas afternoon, we went to a fish fry at my uncle's house. Friday morning, Coco and I drove to Bentonville for our delayed Christmas. Friday night, I went to see Bedtime Stories with my 3 cousins. They are 11, 9, and 4. It was a lot of fun! Growing up my cousin Michael was in high school/college and every Christmas my brother, sister, and I thought he was so cool and wanted to hang out with him all the time. I guess we're having a little role reversal because his three little boys followed me everywhere and were fighting over who was going to sit by me at the movies. It was cute! Yesterday, we had our big Christmas with everyone coming. It was good to see some of my family that I only see once a year! After lunch, I followed my sister and her family back to Tulsa. I will be here til Friday. I am sure I will have a ton of pictures and stories about the girls.
Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and enjoyed the time spent with family and friends. Just a few more days of 2008 left. Make the most of them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the baby girls. I thought you would be back for NYE but Ill see you Friday. Glad yall had a good christmas.