Monday, December 22, 2008

Hank Hamilton Allbritton, Winter Holiday & More

Coco hanging out in my vest. She is silly!

Hank Hamilton Allbritton
He is so cute!!
This pic is funny because it looks like he is reading!
Hanging out in the backyard.
Hank in action!
The most amazing sunset!!!


Friday was the last day of school!!! I was so in need of a break. I came to Hot Springs on Friday. Saturday, Mom and I ran a bunch of errands. Saturday evening Renee made the trip over from LR. We went to Garvan Gardens and then had dinner at the house. We had so much fun!!! She is the best!
Also, on Saturday there was a new addition to the family. Drew got Anna a baby dauschund. They named him Hank and he is precious. Anna is finally getting to see what it is like to have your "own" dog. She loves him so much already!!
Sunday, my mom and I went to LR to run some errands. On the way home, there was the most amazing sunset!!!
Unfortunately, the first day of my break was spent sick in bed. Just a little stomach bug. Nothing like a little weight loss before the holidays........just kidding! Hope everyone has a fabulous week and enjoy the time spent with family and friends. Merry Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Ef, that is a beautiful sunset! and Hank is cute, too. I think he and Cocoa are going to be great friends.

Love you, Aunt Beth