Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Pictures 2008



Since I have had my precious angel Coco, I have sent out a Christmas card with her/our picture. So last night Coco and I had a photo shoot. The funny part is that we had no one to take our picture and I needed to get the photos to order the cards so I had to use the good ole self-timer on the camera. Since I don't use this feature very much it was definitely trial and error. Poor Coco couldn't see from all the flashes. I think they turned out ok for me doing them myself. I look forward to the cards coming so I can send them out.
Hope everyone has had a great week. Mine has been good, but busy. I guess that is just how the holiday season is. Sometimes it saddens me since you end up being so busy you barely enjoy all the wonderful things to do during the holidays.
As far as football goes....Go Bama and Go Tigers...beat OU!!!


1 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

your pup is so cute Effie!