Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hogs in LR

Coco with all her toysWaiting to go to a fairytale land...still waiting The Girls
Anna and I modeling our Woo-Tuck dresses
Grubbs in his turban
Geoffrey and I
Best mom ever...I bub her!
Coco sunbathing
Cutest dog ever!!!
This weekend marked the first LR game of the season. Friday night we went to dinner at Pizza Cafe....the weather was perfect! Saturday morning, I was so lucky to get invited to a shower for baby David Franklin. It was so great to see some girls that I never get to see! Most importantly, it was so great to see Amanda and shower her with gifts. I cannot wait to meet him!
Then we headed back home. We had a few people over before heading to the stadium. It is awesome that we live so close. We had a great time just chilling and getting to visit. Next, we went to the stadium to tailgate. We spent most of our time at the Allbritton's tailgate. It was a lot of fun and I so appreciate their hospitality! I didn't go to the game because of the medication I am currently taking. It doesn't allow to be in the sun and it was really sunny. (Long story about the meds....it could be a whole blog in itself!) Anna and I walked home and just chilled. It is fabulouse because we could hear the play call from the stadium on our front porch. We went to dinner at Canon Grill and then came home.
It was great to see so many people, most of all Sarah. I wish she lived here just as much as she wishes we lived in Fayetteville. Also, it is fantastic to have Dr. Deacon back!
I am hoping that our first two games are not a glimpse of our season, but at least Houston is gone! I guess the saying "You can't have your cake and eat it, too!" applies to football.
Go Hogs Go! Beat Texas! (Miracles do happen.)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It was so good to see you too. I know you will be feeling better soon, I am thinking about you all the time! Hope u have a good week!! I will call you when I get back in town from my meeting. Can't wait til the Alabama game!!Bub!

Amanda said...

I am so glad you came to the shower- David Franklin is already one lucky guy!! Love you lots