Sunday, September 21, 2008
A Bammin Slammin but Fabulous Friends!
Friday, Anna and I headed up to "the hill" for a fun football weekend. Needless to say that the highlight wasn't the football game, but getting to hang with some fabulous friends was. Saturday, I went to the game with my mom. We had fun getting to see some of her and dad's football friends. Then, she dropped me off and headed to Tulsa. Sarah and Jared a a nice BBQ and then we headed over to Wilson's for Tackett's going away party. As you can see from these photos, Saturday night (post game), was out of control!!!
I am super-tired and not feeling like writing much. It was fun as always. Not too pumped about work tomorrow but what are you gonna do?! Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great week!
Posted by Effie at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Effie-
I love your slideshow and all your fancy updates on your header. I'm so impressed what everyone can do on their blogs...I'm not that savvy yet. Next time you come up, you need to call me so we can go to lunch or something. It was good to see you in LR. Love ya.
Post a Comment