The TreeWell it has been an interesting week with all the rain. School has been a little crazy! When the kids can't go outside for recess they tend to act a little wild. Coco and I have just been trying to stay dry and pray that nothing floods or falls on our house. I think we are going to get lucky because Gustav is leaving us today and so far we haven't lost power, had any flooding, or any trees down. My neighbor, John, didn't get so lucky. I came home from work yesterday to find a tree from his yard had fallen and was blocking the street. He got lucky that it didn't fall on anything, but it still kind of stinks. I am so looking forward to drying out and cheering on the Hogs this weekend. Have a great rest of the week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment