So this Friday we were so lucky to have our good friend from college Katie come in town. I haven't seen her since last October and I had forgotten how fun and funny she is. We went to eat on Friday at the Flying Fish (yummy), then hit up Ciao Baci and the Fountain before heading back to our hood. John our neighbor across the street was having a party and so we went over there and hung out til really late and then came back and continued the party at our house. I guess you're getting old when you would rather hang out at someone's house than go to the bar? Saturday morning we got up and drove to HS to go out on the lake. Only one problem the boat wouldn't start so we just ended up laying out on the dock and swimming in the cove. Honestly, I have fun as long as I am near water. That night we ventured out to Smyly's, always a good time! We ended up running into a few friends and we had a lot of fun just laughing! Sunday we slept in and then I went over to my mom's house. They are making a lot of progress on her construction. I stayed the night and then just lounged around before heading back to LR this afternoon. I didn't have my camera all weekend so hopefully I can post some pics when Katie sends them to me. I have to go back to school a week from today! I cannot believe the summer has flown by so fast. Most importantly, today would've been my Dad's 57th birthday. So Happy Birthday Daddy I sure do miss you! Lots of love!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment