Friday, August 22, 2008

The Story Behind the Name

So I stayed up last night until midnight updating my blog. Everything for me is a learning experience when it comes to making this thing cute! I thought today I would explain why my blog is called Strawberry Wednesday.
As all of you know I am an elementary school Art teacher. I LOVE teaching the little ones and hearing the funny things their imaginations come up with. It seems like at that age their imagination is endless!!! Last year I let my students paint a picture in Pre-K of whatever they wanted. When asked what the title of one little girl's painting would be she said "Strawberry Wednesday." For some reason I thought this was the greatest name ever! Think about it....it would make an awesome name for a book, play, movie, even a store.
So that is the story behind the name.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am going to HS to hang out with The Debs and see the progress of her house.

4 comments:

The Nuckols said...

Love the new look and love the name...Strawberry Wednesday! I was wondering where that came from!

Molly and Kevin Strom said...

i love the new layout too cute!! coco is such a star!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks for filling us in- it is a precious name!

Amanda said...

Thanks for all of your assistance today- wowzer!:) I really appreciate it!