Saturday, August 30, 2008

Laid Back Weekend



I survived my first two weeks of school! Not getting to go to "The Hill" this weekend was a big let down, but I finally finished all the books and got caught up on my lesson plans, plus I am getting some extra rest. Is it just me or am I trying to convince myself I am not missing out?!
Let me explain why I am in LR...
Well, I guess that I am getting my first test in parenthood this weekend. No, I have no "real" children, but I couldn't find a sitter for Coco this weekend so Mommy had to stay home. I am pretty bummed seeing as all my friends went up for the game, and as much as I love LR I hate missing out!
Go Hogs Go!!! I hope tonight is the start of a successful year for Coach Petrino and the players.

0 comments: