To all of you who go to my blog regurlary and don't want to get caught at work....I fixed it to where the music only comes on when you click play.
This has been a long week! It is the first week and getting up while it is still dark outside has been a little difficult. I think that I have taken a nap every afternoon and I am not a napper. Also, I came up with this cute idea to have the students make books about themselves. The only problem is I see about 500 students and these books are a lot of work! So I have been coming home and making the books while I watch the Olympics at night.....go USA!
No really fun stories yet, but I will post some soon! Have a great rest of the week!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Good News
Posted by Effie at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment