These picture are in no particular order and are in various locations, most of which are near my lovely home, Jackson, Wyoming. As you can tell, I love to take sunrise/sunset photos. I once heard taking a sunrise/sunset photo is the most cliché thing you can do. I beg to differ....
Sunrise and sunset are inevitable. Sunrise brings the promise of a new day. It is a reminder that HIS mercies are new everyone morning!
Sunset, in all its splendor, reminds me to reflect on the blessings of the day.
The sunrises and sunsets in Jackson are consistently spectacular. Sometimes I feel like I post too many photos of the beginning and ending of the day, but too often I am awe struck by the sky in all its glory.
Here are a couple of my favorite verses about sunrise and sunset....
"As sure as dawn breaks, so sure is his daily arrival." Hosea 6:3 MSG
“Those who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders. From where the sun rises to where it sets, you inspire shouts of joy.”
Psalms 65:8 NLT
“The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship.”
Psalms 19:1 NLT
May you find simplicity and beauty in God's wonderful work!!!!
Happy last day of school to me....woo hoo!
Hope all is well...
XOXO-
EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone










































0 comments:
Post a Comment