Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Summer Trends



Hot Pink Sleeveless Tassel Shift Dress pictures
So excited to wear this dress. Loving the tassels in the back! 
Multicolor Sleeveless Print Tassel Shift Dress pictures
Looking forward to wearing this post pool or to hear some fun music this summer. 
Pom Pom-Trimmed Jumpsuit
I ordered this from Forever 21 last month and I love it! 
Scored this crazy cute dress at TJ Maxx this weekend. So excited to wear it! 
Cupshe Cut To It Shell Swimsuit
Cupshe Cut To It Shell Swimsuit
Ordered this cute scalloped one piece. I am normally a 2 piece wearing gal, but I am looking forward to wearing this! 


I am loving all the embellishments, pom poms and tassels that are adorning Summer fashions!  Living somewhere where it is cold about 8 months of the year, I count down the days til I can wear cute dresses, tanks and wedges.  Above are a few of my Summer fashion purchases. 
Disclaimer...I am aware that I have way too many clothes and needed none of these items!  Regardless I am excited to wear them soon.  It has been unusually warm for June and I am super stoked for the warm sun and hot temps.  Maybe I will post pics of me in these clothes.  I cannot get over how cute the back of the pink dress is?!?!

Hope everyone is having a great day! 

XOXO-
EEE

0 comments: