Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer Plans


 Gorgeous wildflowers and views on our hikes.
 The 4th of July!
 Paddleboarding.
 Fishing. 



Water fun!

Now that it is officially Summer, I have had lots of people ask me what my plans are for the Summer.  As someone who isn't much of a planner, I don't really have any plans.  There is SO much to do here in the Summer that the possibilities are endless.  Above are pics of a few of my fave Summer activities here in Jackson.  I feel quite sure my Summer will involve lots of outdoor activities.  I look forward to the unplanned fun that will take place, along with some much needed rest and a break from work.  I am so blessed to have this time off to enjoy my favorite time (and the whole reason I live) in Jackson!  Going to try to make the most of it....
Hope all is well...

XOXO-
EEE





0 comments: