Monday, March 21, 2016

St. Patty's Day & Zac Brown

 
Hiked the bootpack Wednesday morning.  Nothing like watching the sunrise while you ride down on your snowboard!
 Snowboarding on St. Patrick's Day!!
 Had the best day!
 Smokey celebrating with us at The Bird. 
 Green beer....yummy!
 Zac Brown Band fun.
 Selfies....
 So much fun!
It was the perfect night...not a cloud in the sky!
Time lapse on the new Teton Lift.
I can actually snowboard and make turns off of Teewinot.
 
Zac Brown covered Red Hot Chili Peppers...the best!

Last week was a bit of a blur.  We had our first Jog-a-Thon fundraiser at school.  It was an absolute blast and a huge success, but a lot of work.  
It snowed a lot this week.  I got up Wednesday morning and hiked the bootpack to get in a little snowboard time, but still was wishing I could go to the mountain.
Thursday was St. Patrick's Day (my fave).  I took a half-day so I could go snowboarding with Tiff.  It was the perfect day!  The sun came out, the snow was soft and I realized I can actually snowboard.  I am slow, but I can link turns on tough, steep terrain.  We stopped by the Halpin's for a Guinness on the way home from the mountain and then met Jenny at The Bird for some green beers and dinner.  It was a fantastic day!  My favorite color is green and always has been.  As a kid, my favorite holiday was St. Patrick's Day because it was a day devoted to green.   Weird, I know, but it's my fave and I am glad it was another great year celebrating!
Saturday night, I went to the Zac Brown Band concert at the village.  It was so much fun and the weather was amazing!  It was the most perfect, clear night.  He played all his classics and a few cover tunes.  Such a treat to have such a big name in our small town. 
1 more week til our 2 week Spring Break.  I am so excited!!!!
Hope all is well...

XOXO-
EEE

0 comments: