Love this crew!!!
Dominating Tiff at Big Buck Hunter
Last night, we had the most unexpected and fun Girl's Night. Rach is in town so we planned to go to dinner, but then we hit up a few bars afterwards. We laughed a lot, played pool and arcade games. I am super tired today, but it was worth it!
I have been very blessed in my life with great friends! It is funny because when I moved to Wyoming, I already had my core group..."my people." It was a mix of college, work and random friends. Some of these friends I have known through the best, worst and wildest times of my life! As I said in my previous post about teaching, God knows so much better than we do. He knew that by moving here I wasn't trying to make new friends, but that there were friends here waiting for me. The friendship I have found with Tiffany is the most amazing, God ordained relationship. Through she and Curt, I have met so many great people. Many of which have become wonderful friends. Also, I have been so blessed by friendships grown through school. God truly has placed the best people in my life here in Jackson Hole. I still cherish so deeply my friends back home, but I am so grateful to have made friends here, too.
Only God knows the continued pieces of the puzzle that he will put together, but I am thankful for however long I have in Jackson and the relationships I have cultivated.
Friendship truly is a gift!
Hope you are having a great week!
XOXO-
EEE
0 comments:
Post a Comment