Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saturday


I love Saturdays!!!!  When I used to live alone, I enjoyed Saturday, but always tried to keep busy and relax a little. Since moving in with the Morgans, I take full advantage of the laziness that is Saturday. 
I usually come downstairs between 8-9, grab coffee and get on the couch. About an hour later, I usually make some breakfast, get another cup of coffee and get back on the couch. Tiff, Winter and I watch random shows, surf the internet/social media and just chill!!! Around noon, I might decide to run a few errands, get off the couch or go to lunch. Occasionally, I'll go for a hike or to yoga, but instead of that being my norm it is rare these days and I love it! There is something so freeing about choosing to relax. As I discussed in a past post, I have trouble resting and saying no, but in some ways I am becoming REALLY good at it...ha! It is a great reminder of the importance of the weekend and down time. Errands can wait, a workout can wait, life can wait because rest and allowing yourself that time to recharge is so important. 
Hope you had a great Saturday and if your idea of Saturday is being super productive and getting a lot done, than I hope you did and if your idea is to rest and relax (like me) than I hope you were able to do that, too. Either way I hope it was wonderful!

XOXO-
EEE

0 comments: