Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Week Fun!!!

After a great first week of school this quote makes me think good things are in store since I'm doing what I LOVE....teaching Pre-K!
Absolutely LOVE this and want it enblazened on everything....it's a great daily reminder!
Might be getting this dog.....please say a prayer that I make the right decision.

So the first week of school was FANTASTIC!!!! My class is 100% precious! We are going to have the BEST year. Also, I really enjoyed just chilling out and hanging with friends in LR this weekend.
The above quotes are 2 of my faves. Also, I have been wanting a big dog...specifically a German Short-Haired Pointer for awhile now. With my recent home break-in I have been leaning towards getting a big dog, for safety reasons, as well. Also, I would run with this dog in the early a.m. He is a rescue, 2 years old, already house trained, etc. I want to make the right decision and be wise. I hope that I'll know that I know.
Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: