Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where I've Been.....

Casie (my assistant) and I on Meet the Teacher Night.


So no I haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth. I have disappeared into Roberts Elementary...ha! School started yesterday and since I moved classrooms and grade levels I had A LOT of work to do before school started. I am LOVING Pre-K and I am so glad I moved down! I am so blessed to have the greatest Pre-K aide...Casie Williams! She is actually from Hot Springs and marrying one of my best friend's cousins in October. She is getting her Master's in Early Childhood. It is so wonderful to work with someone who is young and fun, but also who is a friend. So far we have made a great team. If you wonder what I've been up to you can check out my other blog....www.missedwardscorral.blogspot.com. I have some adorable 4 year olds and you can keep up with the wonderful world of Pre-K.

I will try to do better about posting.

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: