This one started out the summer with a bang....I can't wait to see it again!
Cameron Diaz is so BAD she's good in this movie!!!
The combo of these 3 guys "plotting" together to kill their bosses is 100% hysterical!
I've seen this twice and can't wait til it comes out on DVD!!!
This was really cute and sweet and oh my I thought I might have to wipe my chin because I was drooling over Ryan Gosling!This has been the summer of funny films. I LOVE to go to the movies and between the heat and all the good movies I have a lot of good excuses. From raunchy comedies, to romantic comedies, to dra-medies....I have spent the summer laughing. I would reccommend seeing all of these movies. You won't be disappointed. I start back to work very soon and I am trying to sleep in these last few days. I can't believe it's almost time to start back, but I look forward to meeting all the new sweet kids that will be in my class. I promise once school starts back I'll be better about blogging.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment