This weekend Kate came to visit from Chicago. Kate visits always involve great meals, lots of talking, great questions, laughter, wine and a lot of GIRL time! We had a yummy dinner at Terry's on Friday night. Spent Saturday, enjoying Oaklawn. The weather was perfect! We went to dinner at Bella Arti after the races. Then we went to my mom's house to drop off these crosses I made for her front doors. I'll post a pic so you can see. They turned out great and she loved them. Yesterday, I spent the morning reading and soaking up some sun....I already have a tan line and I am so excited! Last night, we had a cookout and enjoyed the amazing weather. What a great end to a fabulous weekend?! Kate is one of those friends that it's like she never moved and we just pick up right where we left off. There is no awkward catching up when I first see her. We both reminisced about when we were neighbors and lived on Midland and secretly wished we still did....
If you are wondering, all these pictures were taken with my iPhone. I got this amazing FREE app called Instagram. I am obsessed and want to take pictures constantly!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment