Sunday, April 24, 2011

Return of All Things WHITE

Happy Easter to all!!! I hope you had a wonderful day with family or friends. Remember God's unfathomable love for us. I can't imagine giving up my dog Coco, much less my child for someone else and that is what God did for us. Also, even when we consistently fail and fall short his love never fails! We went to church and then over to the lakehouse for lunch. The food, weather, and company was perfect! We had a great time!!!


Last night was the 2nd annual Hat Club Salute Crawfish Boil. This year it was in honor of David and the money raised was donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters. It was a lot of fun and they had a great turnout.


Now to the title of this post.... With today being Easter, I will be pulling out white pants, white jeans, white dresses, etc. I know that many people say that rule doesn't apply anymore, but it does to me. Easter was so late this year that I didn't know if I was going to be able to hold out...ha! My mom ordered me a fabulous new white lace dress and I can't wait to wear it!


Hope all is well....


post signature

0 comments: