Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back in the Groove

1st off my computer is fixed thanks to my friend Molly's husband's co-worker!!! Big thanks to them!
School started back Wednesday! It was so great to see so many of the kids familar faces. I was really tired by Friday because my body isn't used to the school routine yet! I can only imagine how I'll feel after a full week back, but eventually I'll be back in the groove....
I decided to head to Hot Springs to spend a relaxing weekend at my mom's house. Coco and I packed after school and were on her couch by 5 Friday afternoon. The weather was perfect this weekend so mom and I tried to spend sometime outside. Per my request we got up Saturday morning and went and played tennis. I hope I have I take after my mom. That girl has still got it!! We went in to extra games for me to beat her! Then we put together an arbor for her new back deck area. It looks great! It was so nice this morning that we ate breakfast on the patio and then it still felt so good that we ate lunch out there, too! Coco and I just got back to Little Rock and had such a good weekend I am sad to see it end. I'm getting really excited about football season and this weather has made me excited about my favorite season FALL!!!
Hope all is well....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I yearn for Fall too friend! Doesnt it seem like yesterday that we posted our "Reasons why we love Fall?!" Time flies when u r having fun!!!!

Natalie said...

Hey sis sis! So nice of Debs to let you beat her, ha! I was just calling the hogs on Saturday at my dad's house in excitement of the up and coming season! I love it and I love you!!!