Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy as a Bee!!!

Dresser and mirror in guest bedroom.
Side chairs in guest room.

Wingback chair that my mom and I recovered for the living room. (I do not reccomend doing this at home. Yes, it saves money, but it was hell!!)


Well my computer is currently at the doctor, but I now have access to my school computer so I thought I would give a quick update. The DRJII Tennis Tournament was a blast as always. It was so great to see everyone and we had fun cheering for all our friends. Anna and I didn't win, but played better than last year and have big plans to play more throughout the year in hopes for a victory in 2010! Sunday, I spent the day/night with my Nanny in Bentonville. I couldn't ask for a better grandmother and can't believe she'll turn 90 in February!!
Last Tuesday, started a week of teacher meeting before the little angels come on August 19th. That has kept me very busy and tired. Getting up when it is still dark outside is no fun. I have developed an ability to sleep in after all these years and so my getting up early has been extra hard! I am really excited about the new school year! Is it sad that I picked out what I was going to wear the first day of school like 2 weeks ago??!! Such a nerd! I finally started the Twighlight series this past weekend and I am so into it!! I can't wait to read tonight...I know getting dorkier by the second.
Also, I have been working on my guest bedroom some more and it is really coming together. I am posting some pics of the progress.
Hope all is well.....

1 comments:

The Deacons said...

The chair turned out great! And so glad you are finally reading Twilight! It really is good...who cares if we are "dorkier" for reading it! Love you and enjoy your last day of freedom from the kids. :)