Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring is around the corner...

Well, I wrote a blog back in the Fall about how much I LOVE fall and I even did a top 10 that was more like 13, but who's counting....as I lay in the hammock in my backyard I am reminded how much I love Spring! It is such a beautiful day here. It is partly cloudy, breezy, and about 75 degrees. When I got home from walking Coco this afternoon, the thought of sitting inside seemed crazy! I like to hang out on my front porch most of the time, but the hammock in the backyard looked so inviting this afternoon........so here I am and it could almost bring a tear how amazing this is!!! Also, it helps that the neighbors annoying three huge dogs have moved. Maybe we'll come in the backyard more now. This week has seemed to go by really fast!! Only 2 more weeks (8 school days) til Spring Break......woo hoo! I have no plans so far and I kind of like that idea. I have been really busy lately. Next Sunday, March 15th, is the LR Marathon. After last year's fiasco, I decided to wait to register so I didn't flush $100 down the toilet. Well, I have been training and staying healthy. I have been tentatively planning on running it, but it "Sold Out" on Monday. Which means I will not be running the full, but I thought well why not to the half....but my friend Mel Glasgow is doing the relay and someone dropped out at the last minute so I am going to run with her. It should be a lot of fun to be on a team! Hope all is well with everyone........

1 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

sorry the run was sold out! LOVE LOVE LOVE SPRING!!! Have a good weekend!